Pad Thai Recipe. Naturally Thai food is very taste.
- 4 Cups Of Rice Noodles (Soaked In Water For 3 Minutes)
- 6-8 Raw Prawns Shelled And De-Veined
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of bean sprouts
- 1 Spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped tender onions
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of chilli flakes
- 2 Tablespoons of ground roasted peanuts
- 2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce (nam pla)
- 4 Tablespoons Of Tamarind Juice
- ½ Cup Of Water
Prep:30min › Cook:15min › Ready in:45min
- Fry the garlic and baby onions in 1 tablespoon of oil over a medium heat until fragrant: add the water, tamarind juice, sugar and fish sauce, and bring to the boil slowly stirring until the sauce thickens slightly, and then set aside in a separate bowl.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the prawns over a medium heat until pink, add the egg and stir well: next add the noodles and stir until tender: next add the sauce,1 tablespoon of ground peanuts, chopped spring onions and bean sprouts and stir for a further minute.
- Serve garnished with 1 tablespoon of ground peanuts, 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes and a wedge of lemon.