Maharani Shrimant Chandravati Bai Sahib Holkar, First Wife of Maharaja of Indore Tukojirao Holkar III. 13th Maharaja of Indore 1903/1926 (abdicated), born 26th November 1890, G.C.I.E. [cr.1918], the ruler enjoys a 21 local gun salute, married 1stly, HH Maharani Shrimant Akhand Soubhagyavati Chandrawati Bai (Senior Maharani), married 2ndly June 1913, HH Maharani Shrimant Akhand Soubhagyavati Indira Bai (Junior Maharani), married 3rdly, 12th March 1928 at Barwaha, Her Highness Maharani Shrimant Akhand Soubhagyavati Sharmishtha Devi Bai Sahiba (née Nancy Anna Miller), born 9th September 1907 in Seattle, died 1995, and had issue, one son and five daughters. He died 21st May 1978 in Paris, France.
- Field Marshal (Hon.) HH Maharajadhiraj Holkar Raj Rajeshwar Sawai Shrimant Yeshwant Rao II Holkar Bahadur (by Chandrawati Bai) (qv)
- Maharajkumari Manorama Raje (by Chandrawati Bai), died of tuberculosis at the age of twenty.
- Maharajkumari Sharada Raje (by Sharmistha Bai), born 1929.
- Maharajkumari Sita Raje (by Sharmistha Bai), born 8th November 1930 in the Château de Saint Germain near Paris, married Shrimant Sardar Fatehsinhrao Dattajirao Ghatge of Kagal-Jnr, and has issue.
- Maharajkumari Sumitra Raje (by Sharmistha Bai)
- Maharajkumari Sushila Raje (by Sharmistha Bai), married 20th February 19xx at Barwaha, Sardar Bolia.