How to Get Rid from Acne. This is a common problem for both teenagers and adults. There are several products on the market including Retin-A, Clearasil, Proactiv Solutions, and more that all try to tackle the issue of fighting acne. Whether over-the-counter or prescription, most people can find something to treat their acne situation. If you want another choice, here are some other remedies and suggestions for combating acne.
ClearSkin-A AcneGel and ClearSkin FaceWash are natural, safe and effective herbal treatments to help cure and control acne, with carefully selected ingredients to treat existing acne skin eruptions; prevent future breakouts; improve skin appearance and reduce scarring. With thousands of satisfied customers around the world, ClearSkin-A AcneGel and ClearSkin FaceWash have become the products of choice for acne prevention and control. Formulated by a clinical psychologist, ClearSkin-A products are pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
- Change your eating habits. Eating the wrong foods which are high in fat can cause pimples to erupt on your body, most commonly on the face. Each person has their trigger foods that can worsen the acne if they are already experiencing pimples.
- Consume more Vitamin A. Deficiencies of this vitamin have been linked to acne outbreaks. Good sources of Vitamin A include fruits and fruit juices.
- Buttermilk facial rinses have been known to treat acne. Using pure buttermilk, rinse your face daily.
- Pastes created from various items such as tomatoes, mustard seeds, garlic, avocado, or orange peels can be applied to the acne to lessen the inflammation.
- Many herbs can treat acne flare-ups: turmeric, fenugreek, and basil.
- Use a clean cotton ball and soak it in lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Apply the liquid to your face and let it sit. Use warm water to wash it off.